Monday - Thursday: 8:30 a.m - 7 p.m.
Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Registration for all programs, classes, and events begins at least one (1) week after the Program Guide is released to the public, ensuring that all interested participants have adequate time to plan accordingly. Registration will continue until all classes, programs, or events are filled or canceled due to low attendance (at the discretion of the Recreation Manager).
Participants will be charged non-resident fees without appropriate proof of residency.
Mastercard, VISA, and Discover are accepted, as well as, cash, personal checks, and money orders. Post-dated checks will not be accepted.
Different Ways to Register
Mail-In registrations can be sent to:
Streamwood Park District
550 S. Park Blvd.
Streamwood, IL 60107
The following programs MUST be registered for in-person:
- Building Block Preschool
- Group Care (kids out club, breakfast club, afterschool club
- Summer Day Camp
- IMPORTANT : Please read as our Procedures were recently updated to serve you better! Registration for all of our programs and classes is on a first come, first served basis. Proof of residency is required (state IDs or driver’s license) every time you register for a program. Participants will be charged nonresident fees without appropriate proof of residency. MasterCard, VISA, and Discover Card, as well as cash, personal checks and money orders are acceptable forms of payment. Post dated checks will not be accepted. For your convenience we have five easy ways for you to register: Walk-in, drop-off, fax, mail-in, and phone.
- Walk-In:Walk-in registration will be taken on a first come, first served basis. Simply fill out the registration form completely, bring in proof of residency, along with payment. The Clerk will confirm the status of your registration and it will be processed that same business day.
- Mail-In: Complete your program registration form, along with a copy of your proof of residency and payment, and mail to the Streamwood Park District Registration Office, 550 S. Park Blvd., Streamwood, IL 60107-2000. This method of registration is best with check or money order payment methods; if there is a waiver on file, the Clerk will contact you to complete payment information if by credit card. Do not send credit card information through the mail. Once the application has been processed, the registration clerk will contact you by phone to confirm your registration status.
- Drop-off: Complete your program registration form, along with a copy of your proof of residency and payment. If paying by credit card you will be contacted for your credit card information the next business day. The drop box is located inside Park Place Family Recreation Center at the front counter for your convenience. You will be notified of class status by phone.
- Fax: Complete your program registration form and fax with proof of residency to (630) 483-0562. You will be contacted on the next business day for your credit card information. Do not record any credit card numbers on the faxed form!
- For Your Protection: At times when we are hand-entering credit cards, not swiping the actual card through the machine, the credit card company requires additional information to process your purchase. We may need to contact you to verify or receive additional information. Please understand that this procedure is for your protection and security.
General Registration Form
Click to download.