Open GymEffective: Monday, February 29
- All open gym participants will be required to have a current Park District Fitness Center Membership or Open Gym ID. No one will be allowed to participate in Open Gym without an ID.
- All participants will be required to read and sign the Open Gym Agreement; members, as defined below, will be required to sign the agreement annually. Youth (18 and under) will need a parent/guardian present to sign the agreement.
- The open gym schedule will be posted; hours and age groups will be strictly enforced.
- Expiration: 1 year
To ensure we provide a safe and organized environment at Open Gym the parent/guardian of any youth (18 and under) participant must be present and complete the application to participate. After the information is processed an ID is required to be purchased prior to any admittance to the program. NO ID – NO OPEN GYM. ID’s are to ensure that parents and participants are aware, and agree to, the rules and guidelines of the program prior to attendance. The ID must be scanned at each open gym.
Open Gym Process
- Participants will be required check in at the front desk.
- Participants will scan their IDs with the front desk, and will receive a wristband.
- Participants who have not obtained an open gym ID will not be allowed to participate.
Park Place Open Gym Hours
Monday - Friday
11:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
6:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
7:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
Day(s) - TBD
Park Place Memberships
- There is no additional open gym fee for Dual or All-Inclusive members.
- Open gym passes are not applicable towards the Men’s Pick Up Basketball program.
Click here for Open Gym Calendar.
Open Gym Calendar
Open gym hours are subject to change without notice. Monthly gym calendars are also available at Park Place. Please check holiday hours and youth schedules.