Building Block Preschool
2017-2018 School YearSeptember 5, 2017 - May 19, 2018
Registration for the 2017-2018 school year is now open.
NEW THIS YEAR: Classes are running two weeks longer, and a 3-hour class for 4 year old students is now available.
Children in the Building Block Preschool Program will learn through play, as they are taught skills to help develop their creativity as well as their educational and emotional well-being by qualified and caring instructors in a friendly atmosphere.
The program gears its curriculum to make sure that students are taught the skills they will need to enter Kindergarten, with a student/instructor ratio of 10:1.
- Children must be the appropriate age (3 or 4 years old) prior to September 1, 2016 and must be toilet trained (exception only for the 2.5 year old class). No age exceptions will be made.
- Parents are required to bring a birth certificate or an official document with the child’s birthdate and proof of residency at the time of registration.
- Appropriate immunizations will be required for children to attend preschool.
- A completed Program Information Form (PIF), child’s immunization records, and a current photo of your child must be completed and turned into the park district prior to the child starting class.
- Program Information Forms and the Parent Handbook will be available on line March 21.
Fees & Deposits
A $100 deposit is due at the time of registration. $25 of your deposit is non-refundable service fee. If payment is made in full, a discount of $20 will be applied towards your fee. No refunds will be granted after January 26, 2018.
The Streamwood Park District offers a payment plan option. The $100 deposit must be paid for at the time of registration. Monthly bills (payable online or at registration) will be generated September 1, 2017 - March 1, 2018.
Online Registration Not Available For Preschool
Must Register In-PersonClick to view available classes