Daily Swim Fees
|Daily (R/NR)||3-Month (R/NR)||Annual (R/NR)|
Spring Pool Hours
Monday/Tuesday/Thursday 10:30 a - 12:30 p
Tuesdays: 6:30 - 8:30 p Fridays: 4 - 6 p Saturdays & Sundays: 1 - 6 p (safety break 3:30 - 3:45 p)
Spring Break Open Swim Hours
Monday, March 27 | 1 - 4:30 p Tuesday, March 28 | 1 - 4:30 p & 6:30 - 8:30 p Wednesday, March 29 | 1 - 4:30 p Thursday, March 30 | 1 - 4:30 p & 6:30 - 8:30 p Friday, April 1 | 2 - 6 p
Summer Pool Hours (begin June 5)
Fridays: 10:30 a - 12:30 p
Mondays/Wednesdays: 1 - 4 p Tuesdays/Thursdays: 1 - 4p & 7 - 9 p Fridays - Sundays: 1 - 6 p (safety break 3:30 - 3:45 p)
School Day Off Week Hours
February 20 2 - 4:30 p
Friday, March 3 2 - 6 p
Friday, April 14 2 - 4:30 p
Sunday, April 16 CLOSED
Friday, May 5 2 - 6 p.m.
Lap Swim Only Monday,, May 29 5:30 - 11 a
Tuesday, July 4 CLOSED
Group SwimGroups of (15) or more people must make advance reservations (one week minimum with deposit) in order to receive discount. Children aged (7) seven years and under must have one adult per (8) eight children in the water with them at all times. Everyone entering the pool area must pay for a wristband.
Adult Lap SwimOne is available most hours of operation, (7) seven days a week. Please check the Lap Swim schedule for dates and times of pool closings. Lap swim will not be available during pool rentals. Swimming is restricted to the lap lanes during classes.
Monday - Friday: 5:30 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday: 7 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Aquatic Center Amenities
Lap Pool • Activity Pool • 0-Depth Entry • Water Play Features • Kiddy Slide • Horseshoe Channel • Bubble Bench • 60 ft. Water Slide • Whirlpool • Two (2) Dry Saunas • Family Locker Room • Sun Deck
Aquatic Center Rules
- Children ages 10 or younger must be accompanied by a paying adult/guardian age 18 or older at all times. Children under 5 years old must have an adult 18 years or older within arm’s reach at all times.
- The Illinois Department of Public Health requires that all swimmers wear proper swimming attire. Swimsuits are required at all times. Cut-offs, gym shorts, sportswear, and undergarments are not allowed. Those not wearing proper attire will not be allowed in the pool.
- For your protection, all flotation devices must be U.S. Coast Guard approved and labeled as such. All children wearing flotation devices must remain within arm’s reach of a swimming adult.
- Members or any users shall abide by all State, County, Village, and Park District rules and regulations, and shall conduct themselves in a safe, considerate, and reasonable manner so as not to cause disturbance or to damage equipment and property. Members or any users will display respect, consideration and courtesy to all members, users, staff and Park Place property. The Park District reserves the right to discontinue an individual’s use or membership because of disruptive or unsafe behavior.
- Parents or guardians are responsible for supervising their children at all times. Lifeguards are on duty to enforce rules and respond in case of emergency.
- Parents with children 5 years and older are asked to use the Family Locker Room. Parents or guardians are responsible for supervising their children at all times.