For the 2018 - 2019 School Year
All ActivKidz Club programs are now at Park Place!
A minimum of 2 days is required in all programs per week. If your child is unable to attend the program for any reason and in order to hold that spot, payment must be continued. Schedule changes are permitted only once. A service fee is applied to additional schedule changes.
Registration must occur at least two full days prior to a child’s first day. This is to allow enough time to notify the school and change the bus route. All Saturday registrations will not be able to start until the Wednesday of the following school week.
ActivKidz Club programs are available to the following schools:
Canton Middle School, Glenbrook, Hanover Countryside, Heritage, Hilltop, Oakhill, Ridge Circle, St. John the Evangelist, Sunnydale, and Tefft, as well as the Streamwood Park District Building Block Preschool Program (ONLY).
ActivKidz Club Requirements
- Number of days your child will be attending (5,4,3,2)
- $150 deposit, which includes non-refundable $25 service fee (per family)
- Completed Registration Form
- Program Information Form (PIF)
- Parent Handbook Confirmation Letter
- Recent photo of your child